Happy Christmas To All .....

Carpe Diem Seven Days Before Christmas 2016 #7 Twas The Night Before Christmas


All it took was the title for me to be transported to another time and place.  A time when I was maybe 11 and the place was a small country school.  It was Christmastime so that meant a Christmas program.  Not sure why but Mrs. Bourland selected me to memorize the poem featured in today's challenge.  I am not able to recall all the stanzas but a few still come to mind....

innocence
searching the skies
the guiding star
twinkles a message 
of love and peace

©  petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





Comments

  1. twinkles a message
    of love and peace

    Pleasant feelings all round all having the same reason to smile and be merry! Rightly so Janice!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my blog friend YAM says, Love with a capital ell. We shall cling to that Love.

      Janice

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh the expectation... Blessed day to you my dear!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

tombstone

new ways

candle light