‘The wrong answer will indicate the right one.’

Carpe Diem #1132 ‘The wrong answer will indicate the right one.’ (Petrus)

I live in the USA.  Donald Trump was inaugurated as our president on Friday.  Saturday I walked with 40 to 50 thousand other people in downtown Austin, TX, in one of hundreds of Womans Marches around the world.  If you want to know my reasons you can read here.  The last few days have been filled with freezes and shutdown of government websites, regulations and agencies.  It is unsettling to say the least.  What is the right and wrong answer?  I do not know cause I am wondering what the real question should be?

at the edge
a fear filled pause
before the plunge

a chilling moment as
water engulfs the diver

©  petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

tombstone

new ways

candle light